Mediline Isothermal Solutions S.A.’s focus on Customers’ Satisfaction is considered pivotal for the Company’s Operation as indicated at its’ introduced Quality Policy as well as its’ obligation to conform to the Principles of International Quality Standard EN ISO 9001:2015, which focuses on Customer Satisfaction.
In order to assess the degree of the Customers’ Satisfaction, thus conforming to the Principles implied by the International Quality Standard EN ISO 9001:2015, Mediline Isothermal Solutions S.A. has designed and dispatches on an annual basis the Customers’ Satisfaction Questionnaire for the latter to fill in and return to the Company.
The Customers’ Satisfaction Questionnaire enquires the Customers about the following matters:
- Quality Assessment of the Company’s offered Products and Services
- Efficiency and punctuality Assessment of the Orders’ Delivery Schedule
- Offered Products’ / Services’ Cost – to – Quality Ratio Assessment
- Updating/briefing plenitude Assessment regarding the Company’s offered Products and Services
- Customers’ Service Assessment
- Quality Assessment of Complaints Handling
- Assessment of the degree of trust to the Company and its offered Products and Services
The Customers’ Satisfaction Questionnaires are collected and assessed by the QA Department and are presented to the Directors during the Annual Meeting for the QMS Assessment by Management.